This isn't really set at any specific time, but I'm guessing it makes more sense if you think of it as taking place in one of the later seasons.
Disclaimer: The L Word and all related characters and settings belong to Showtime. The poems, however, come directly from my tiny little brain, and are mine.
This is for DD, from her Jenny. lol
1. Trees in Late Spring by MutedTempest [Reviews - 7] (1796 words)
This is the stepping off point; some things in here are deliberately vague since I'm trying to decide what to flesh out if I continue.
2. Spaces Too Shadowed by MutedTempest [Reviews - 2] (1603 words)
This one is a little more rambling than the one before. I'm working on getting more specific with things, it's just taking awhile.
3. Sliver of Light by MutedTempest [Reviews - 3] (1494 words)
4. I Could Write for a Thousand Years by MutedTempest [Reviews - 3] (1454 words)
5. As if the Stars Were Listening by MutedTempest [Reviews - 3] (1512 words)
This one might be a little repetitious in places, and I apologize. I didn't write it with the intention of posting it, but I was asked to, and I'm just way too lazy to go and change it. This will probably be the last one to this particular story, since there isn't much more I can say in it that I haven't already. Hence the repetition, lol.
6. That I Could Ever be Worth Anything by MutedTempest [Reviews - 2] (1668 words)
511 and 512 spoilers.
No poems in this one, if it matters.
7. You Gave Me Everything by MutedTempest [Reviews - 1] (1101 words)
Okay, so I thought I was done with this story, but I got hit out of the blue with this chapter so I figured I might as well post it.
8. Stars by MutedTempest [Reviews - 2] (1234 words)
Okay guys, I think I might REALLY be done with this one now. Maybe. I don't know what my damage is, I just keep coming back to this one because I feel like I have more to say. I'm probably just repeating myself though. lol.
9. Every Brief Glimpse of Light by MutedTempest [Reviews - 1] (1499 words)
10. Water by MutedTempest [Reviews - 1] (1639 words)
This was written because I felt the story needed a more definite conclusion. Sorry if it sucks.
jag älskar dig
11. Chapter 11 by MutedTempest [Reviews - 0] (19 words)